Weight loss goal

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Social life!

                                                                                                                                                                                        I went to the High Museum last night with my two friends and we had so much fun. It was storming but we were inside so it didn't matter to us once we got downtown to the Museum.






My friends "T" and "J"..."J" on the right is the person who is planning on moving to Paris in the future! Maybe the next time I can post a picture of the real Eiffel Tower!


The event was the Dans le Moment and the artists was Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec (French, 1864-1901)
I absolutely fell in love with this print ..I'm not sure why but it just speaks to me. I truly have no taste when it comes to art but every once in a while I will see something different that I really like..most of the pictures in my house are scenery type pictures (how boring!) .


Some of the artists models

Oh la la...these Mademoiselles knew how to dress for  the event!!!


Quirky hat..I loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment