Weight loss goal

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I AM good!

I don't know why I ever doubt myself or am afraid to admit how good I am at what I do!

I've spent the last week trying to show/train someone to take my place with Mike since I started my new job with Val on Sunday.  Yesterday and today I've been showing Rita (the 3rd person to apply for the job) what all needs to be done. Showing someone else has given me a view of ALL that I do...and it really is a lot..especially since I've started the new job where I don't have to do all that much but be there to make sure Val is safe in a nice clean environment.  Mike you have to do almost everything...from getting him out of bed the first thing in the morning, putting him on the potty ..to giving him a shower every night and getting him into bed. All this is done in a home that is not the cleanest..the woman is a hoarder and it has driven me crazy for the past year..but I've kept telling myself that it wasn't that bad..but after the 1st person walked off the job because of the smell and the 2nd person didn't come back the second day..and now Rita is asking me how I stand the mess (I don't think she will last long) I realize that there is NO reason why I should have put myself through what I did in the last year..Thank God I'm out of there after tomorrow!
If nothing else this experience has shown me that I am good! I can do anything I put my mind too...

No comments:

Post a Comment