Weight loss goal

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Hike

Starting out strong here..I just signed up for my April Hike with Atlanta Outdoor Club (to be referred as AOC from here on) on April 18th..
 In the spirit of fun I signed up for Barefoot Hiking @ Ft Yargo which is just down the road from where I live..not sure how far I'll be hiking barefoot but it sounded fun and should give me time to toughen up my feet.
I do go barefoot around the house all the time but have become a sissy outside...besides I have too many SweetGum trees in my yard.

For exercise this weekend I plan on doing some yardwork! Mowing and maybe some raking but I think I'll wear my shoes..LOL.

9 pm (note to self)...just realized that I have the yearly April Party with All my THUS friends on the 17th..which will be an all nighter....What was I thinking?  So now I'm going to have to cancel the hike and look for another one...drat barefoot hiking sounds like so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment