Weight loss goal

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sweating like a Fool.(or Sweating with the Oldie..LOL)

If sweating makes you lose weight then by this time next week I should have lost pounds...LOL!
I've been busy with walking the dog, cleaning out the garage & riding the exercise bike...in all of these things I have to change my clothes after because I'm drenched. Its unusually hot here in the south for April which doesn't help.
Morgan and I went for our walk this morning earlier so it wasn't so bad..yesterday we went later in the morning after I blogged and I was drenched by the time we got done. Today was nice and cool...less people and less dogs...much better..aiming for the same time tomorrow. Normally I walk pretty early on my way home after taking care of Mike so it's usually cool.

Worked hard yesterday on Garage..SIL (son-in-law) came over and helped me move the couch and freezer that I'm going to sell at the garage sale..he also got my lawn mower running so I can mow tomorrow. Trying to finish up with sorting out what I want to sell and what I want to keep/throw away..I think I have it pretty much figured out..I'm Having trouble getting motivated because it's so darn hot out there but all I really have to do is clean everything up and figure out where I want to put the stuff I'm going to keep..I can tell when I've been depressed because everything is NOT organized. I used to have a really Neat/Clean garage..could find anything I needed in the dark...Need to get back to that!

Exercising!!!! Yep..I've been getting alot of that this week. My legs and feet hurt! But it's a good hurt cause I know I'm doing what I need to do...Morgan has been a good motivator...she loves walking at the park and I hate to think of her just out in the back yard being bored...besides I love walking in the morning at my favorite park..
The Exercise Bike I borrowed and put in my bedroom...Sunday night I almost had myself talked out of riding it ..told myself I would start on Monday...but then I had 20 mins left to the program I was watching on tv (can't remember what it was now) and so I got on the bike and rode until the program was over...my legs were burning within the first 5 min and my butt was killing me but I stuck it out...seemed like the longest 20 mins I can remember... then last night same struggle with myself...too tired..my legs hurt..I wanted to take a shower because I was all dusty/dirty from working in the garage..but I didn't let myself give into those excuses and got on the bike and rode for 20 mins while watching Dancing with the Stars...Man did I sweat up a storm...and the shower after felt sooooo good...

I've got some errands to run so thinking to do it now during the hot part of the day and work on the garage tonight...
So more to Come

No comments:

Post a Comment