Weight loss goal

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rainy Day and Cravings!

It's been a rainy day today and I ended up staying at home after taking a couple of truck loads of stuff to the Great American Clean Up that Auburn was holding...got rid of some of the stuff I couldn't sell at my yard sale..
I also returned the exercise bike I was borrowing from my neighbor...for untold reasons I CAN NOT ride the bike...I know that a recumbent bike is ok but I can't sit on a straight up bike...which is kind of sad since some of my fav memories are of riding my bike early in the mornings a few years ago with my neighbor..I was hoping I could get back to that again..but have to face it...can't do it and will have to find another hobby that I can do to get exercise...for now I will be satisfied with walking at the park...or hiking!

All day I've been having cravings for sugar and chips...so I ate cantelope instead..but I still had the cravings...I kept going into the kitchen to see if I could find anything to eat that would satisfy me but there wasn't anything...I kept telling myself that FOOD is only Fuel. I spoke with my Daughter a couple of times and she helped me get through to a point...but I found that I couldn't settle down to do anything because I wanted those damn tortilla chips and sugar cookies....finally I broke down and went to WalMart but once I got there I decided to make healthier choices...I bought Pretzels & graham crackers...I also bought some fresh tomatoes and banana's...Came home fixed me a tomato/spinach sandwich, pretzels and a graham cracker for dessert...and I feel content now...
I really need to come up with a food plan...and stick to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment