Weight loss goal

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another day...

Yesterday went pretty good..working on having another good day today.
After arguing with my Inner Child (I call her Evil Eva) who tried to convince me that it would be better to go home, sit in front of the fireplace and read a book than to go to the gym and get a work out...I won or I should say I compromised..I did go to the gym but I'm sorry to say I didn't work out as hard as I have been. I only put in 15 mins of cardio , I did get in a good upper body workout but didn't do any abs (which I truly need). Then I came home, curled up on the couch with a blanket and watched TV (no I didn't start up a fire in the fireplace, it was too late by the time I got home).
I've taken my supplements & vitamins & packed my gym bag already this morning. I still have to figure out what to take to work for lunch. Although They (being Princess Val's Dad) agreed to feed me, the food he has at the house just isn't what I like and need. Funny thing is when I first started this job (and one of the reasons I was so happy about it) I was impressed because when I saw the food in the kitchen I was to feed Princess Val it was all healthy foods..well that didn't last long..now when "Dad" does the shopping he brings home "lots of Junk foods".  His idea of healthy and mine are two differant things. I have tried helping him by giving suggestions but he is the type that thinks he knows it all...so I've started taking my own food..and sometimes I share it with Princess Val...
Running late again..so More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment