Weight loss goal

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Will continue on no matter what!

I gave into temptation this morning and weighed myself first thing when I got out of bed...I figured that since I'm half way through I should have at least lost 1 1/2 pounds....I should have known better...the scale said I've lost  .6 pounds that's just a little over half a pound..come on! I've upped my exercise and been pretty much watching what I eat..lots of homemade soup..and I still can't lose this weight..What gives with my body? Why is it so easy to gain weight but so hard for me to lose it? So do I just give up and forget about losing this 3 pounds this week? NO WAY...I still have 3 days so I got my butt into the living room and did my TaeBo workout tape..and now I feel better...I AM NOT going to get back on the scale until Monday morning no matter what!

Funny how this bookmark with the Inspirations on it goes with my week so perfectly
Day 5 Inspiration: Setbacks can only stop you if you let them!

I'm determined to see this through!

Day 5 Morning

TaeBo workout   DONE
Supplements & Vitamins   DONE
Breakfast/oatmeal/cranberries   DONE
Gym bag packed     DONE
Lunch (soup from yesterday) packed DONE
Attitude Adjustment     DONE

I did go to the gym last night. I didn't give into the IC or excuses although I did go out to dinner with Princess Val and her Dad after taking her to the Dentist, before going to the gym...I usually never eat before going to the gym..it's just too hard..but I ate fairly light (1/2 naked baked potato, sauteed mushrooms & steamed veggies off the side items) and as I said I did NOT give in and use that as an excuse (mainly because I knew I didn't get my morning workout in)..I upped my cardio (did all three Elliptical/recumbent bike/treadmill) for a total of 30 mins and then did a good leg workout...I was sweaty and tired by the time I got done.

I will go again tonight and plan on doing the Stair Monster (for cardio) and then hit the weight room for some upper body workout...Yay for Saturdays when there isn't many peeps at the gym.

I have a 3 mile hike planned for tomorrow with a friend..I hope she doesn't back out on me...if she does I guess I'll just have to go by myself...no Problem!

 LOL..I just read Dr. Fatty's blog from yesterday...Maybe it's not me but my scale...I'm going in and reading her letter to her scale to mine right now and telling it it's from me..That will teach it!...

No comments:

Post a Comment