Weight loss goal

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I feel Yechy today!

I haven't been feeling too good for the past couple of weeks..lots of aches & pains...my head is all stuffy (allergies?) and yesterday I was suffering from UTI. Some of the aches & pains (knees mostly) are my own fault...I haven't been taking my vitamins & supplements regularly...I know when I do that I feel better. I've been a  hypochondriac since I was a kid...I thought I had overcome this in the past years but I'm not sure if a lot of what I'm feeling is just in my head. I hate being sick...I love feeling good! So I'm adding taking my Supplements & Vitamins DAILY to my goal for this month...When I lost the weight last time I was taking 10 different vitamins/supplements daily..I can't afford that now so I've trimmed it down to 4 basics I feel I need at this time. I take a woman's multi vitamin, Calcium Citrate +D (I don't drink milk of any sorts), Vitamin C & Glucosamine Chondroitin plus MSM supplement.

I didn't make it to the gym last night. I have excuses! I had to go over to my daughters to have my son-in-law work on my truck...and then I was in pain from the UTI...(I pushed loads of water into my system and I seem to be better today, still hurts some but not like last night) ....my head was hurting from being stuffy and I had to get home to watch The Biggest Loser...I still have my bag packed and in my truck so I have every intention on going tonight. I've eaten my oatmeal/cranberries and drank my glass of mango juice for breakfast, I have my soup ready to take with me to Princess Val's, got my book to read and I'm ready for to go to work.
More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment