Weight loss goal

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Walk In the Park Today!



My first day off on a Monday. I got up and got on the computer to work on reorganizing my books. Went on line to find Healthy ideas on a budget (see new food blog sites) and then I looked out the window and realized that I was wasting a perfectly beautiful day. I've been bad about getting my exercise this week so decided enough with the excuses and put on my shoes and drove to my favorite park.
I love this park it's a 3 mile loop with lots of trees and rolling hills! Since I don't have a digital camera I used my phone camera..Not too bad !











There were a lot of squirrels running around collecting all of the acorns today. There is one on the tree but it's hard to see!






I'm standing on a bridge





I love the boardwalk!




The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment