Weight loss goal

Friday, October 22, 2010

Real quick

I'm going in to work early today because I'm hosting a Candle party tonight (what was I thinking?) so have to make this one quick!
For a good laugh make sure to check out Jack Sh*t today.

I did go to the gym last night and pushed myself over my comfort zone..It hurt so bad it felt good! Not going tonight because of the party but  will be back there tomorrow night.
I'm one of those "talkers" at the gym...Last night I saw this "older" overweight woman working out with a younger (really fit) guy (turns out he's her son) so I gave her some encouraging words to motivate her..it was her first time at the gym and I didn't want her to get discouraged. She's the same age as me (which is really unusual) and her daughter and son have been trying to get her to come to the gym for quite some time..she said one of her biggest worries was that she would be the oldest and fasted person there...LOL...That's one of the things I do love about my gym..there are all types of people that go there...some really buffed out guys (eye candy for me) in the weight room...and then the rest of us. I have made many friends there over the past 5 years.
Opps just looked at the time..got to go!
More later

1 comment:

  1. That was very nice of you. It's good to get encouragement when you first start out at a gym. Many find it an intimidating thing to do.

    ReplyDelete