Weight loss goal

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weigh in today!

Although I've been good about what I eat and have gotten in some good exercise my weigh in shows I'm still at the same weight I was last week..I didn't lose but then I didn't gain either..so I guess I'm ok with this..a little disappointed but I'm not going to let it get me down. I'll just have to look at what I'm doing and see if I can tweek it a little. There is no easy answer for me to losing this weight..

On the positive side..I'm  physically feeling so much better than I did a few months ago..it's nice to be able to walk 3 miles and still feel good...and I'm upping my weights & reps at the gym..Just last night after getting home from the gym I was sitting on the couch and I noticed how easy it was to cross my legs again...there for awhile a couple of months ago I could barely do that..I find myself moving so mush easier..my joints aren't aching near as much (just first thing in the morning but I contribute that to "old age") .
I know I've been focused on what I'm eating this last couple of weeks but I've still been working out at least 3 times a week. I know for me I need more than that. I guess you could say I'm a work in progress..a never ending job. I know I can't rush things.I've done that before and sure I lost the weight but then I gained it right back..I also know that there is a time when I need to push myself more. It's a battle for me trying to find the right balance...but I'll won't give up!

I'm trying not to get discouraged about the money situation..I never heard back on the part time job I applied for..it would have been perfect and it would have helped me so much..but it must not have been in the cards for me...so I will keep looking. I hate that there are things I would love to do but don't have the money to do them..There is a hike in NC next Weds that I would love to go on but there is a charge to get into the park and also gas money..it's not much but more than I have right now..I know that there will be other times and other things I can do but it still doesn't keep me from feeling discouraged. I'm trying to remember that there are so many things I have to be thankful for that I can do..but damn it would be nice to go on that hike..this time of year is my favorite time for hiking..

It's a beautiful morning out and as soon as my laundry get done I'm heading out for a walk...I need an "attitude" adjustment and that should do it..
Hope ya'll have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. If you keep on doing what you're doing the pounds will come off. I often have a level period followed by a drop.

    ReplyDelete