Weight loss goal

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saying "NO" and being consistent!

Opps..didn't even get on the computer yesterday so no post..
My candle party Friday night was alright..not spectacular but I really am not one for those so call "parties" where you sell things. The only reason I did this one was I have a friend who is trying to start her own business so I got talked into it.. I really need to learn how to say "NO" to things like this.
The positive side is that it was nice to see some of my friends and family get together..something that doesn't happen often.
I've always prided myself on being able to say "NO" but lately I haven't been doing good in this department.
Not only did I get talked into this party but I've not been eating the way I should..I've given into my "Inner child" way to much lately..not only on what to eat but going to the gym. I do good some days but I'm not consistent. Something I really need to work on.
Yesterday I wasn't feeling the best (too much wine?)and was tired from staying up so late Friday night so I came home instead of going to the gym...but today I'm back on plan..I have my gym bag pack and also have my spinach salad ready to take with me to work.  I'm feeling good today.

1 comment: