Weight loss goal

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Keeping active!

I'm feeling so much better these day. I have a confession to make. I did something that I've always said I wouldn't do. I ordered some pills from the internet. I kept seeing this ad on FB for low thyroid so I checked it out and decided that I would order some just to see how they worked. Usually I don't believe all this quick fix scams but this one seemed to check out. So I started on the little yellow pill a week and half ago and I actually feel better. I lost 2 pounds and have more energy again. Whooohooo. It may just be all in my mind but for now I don't think it's hurting anything.

My friend "T" that I go walking with at the park is having car and money problems so I haven't been for a couple of weeks..I know I should go even without her..I guess I haven't been motivated enough because I accept the excuse that I can't afford the gas money..
I suggested to "T" if when her daughter graduates in 3 months and moves out if she would consider moving in with me and share the expenses. Not sure if it's the right thing for either of us but it would help both of us, even if it's only temporary.

I'm really getting immerged into learning the French. This past Monday night I went to a Meetup for French. It was fun meeting new people and listening to French being spoken in a regular setting, instead of tapes and cd's.  This coming Saturday, the High Museum is having an event called Dans le Moment, with music, burlecque dancers and Parisian street food, and "T", "J" and I are going. We're going to meet up with some of our new friends that we met this past Monday night. It should be a blast. I can't wait.

I've went to the gym on Tues night and really pushed myself. I did the treadmill and then lower body (legs) by the time I left I was soaking wet with sweat. That's how good I feel. I've got my gym bag packed to go tonight to work upper body (arms)..

I've been pretty good about not doing the "mindless eating" this past week. I seem to be satisfied when I eat my regular meals. Not sure if it's the little pill or not, but what ever works is good with me.

Got to head out for work now but I'll be back for More Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment