Weight loss goal

Friday, January 28, 2011

Not giving up

just haven't been able to organize my mind enough to sit down and actually type up a blog.  When I'm in my truck I can think of all kinds of things (not boring) to write but when I sit down to my computer it's all gone..my mind is blank or there is so much jumbled in there that I can't get  a coherent sentence out.

I still haven't gone to the doc to check out to see if it is my Thyroid but I have gone to the gym a few times and I did a Abs workout this morning while listening to an old CD that I found..Mountain Serenity...cool music with bird calls and waterfall sounds..very relaxing. I feel better today than I have been. That could be because I've been going to bed early..I've been so cold that it seems the only place I can get warm is in my bed...I do have a tv in my bedroom so I've been watching it in the evenings.

My friend C gave me his old laptop that he had dropped and #1 niece fixed it for me so the plan is for me to take it to work with me and maybe I can come up with some good blogs and post them. We'll see how that works...no promises...I did call the phone company and sign up for DSL service so no more dial up..that should make my life easier?

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment