Weight loss goal

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jeans

So I've been wearing these baggy stretchy pants (on the right) because I thought they looked more "age appropriate" and I also thought they were more comfortable than my regular jeans that got too tight on me.  With my reflux I have to be careful not to wear tight clothes around my stomach because it causes the acids to back up on me and I cough more than I normally do. The thing is with these pants I feel sloppy and fat.

The other day I found these stretchy jeans (in the same size) at WalMart on sale (on the left) which are form fitting. I love them but am worried that at my age I should be wearing the baggy pants. With these pants I find myself holding in my stomach and standing up straighter. I love the way the feel on my legs. They do have a stretch waistband so they are not tight on my stomach (YAY) so no more reflux than usual...

 So I decided to take a picture (with my cell phone) of me in both with everything the same except the pants to compare and  see which one I feel looks better. I really tried to get the same position and I think I got close but WOW what a difference. I don't care if it isn't "age appropriate" to wear the tighter (I like to call them my skinny jeans) ones and I want to buy another pair in blue jean color.  I think it's important to feel good about what you are wearing. (I like my calves in the tighter pants)...
More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment