Weight loss goal

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Believing in Myself!

I've come to the conclusion that not only do I need to have confidence in myself to be able lose this weight but I have to get the rest of my life in order.

Sure I need to get back to exercising and eating. That's probably the easiest part about getting back on track...But as I sit here and look at my life I realize that when I was losing the weight before Life was good..I had a job I liked...money in the bank...I was doing things I enjoyed such as hiking/backpacking and hanging out with my friends of THUS...I still hang out with my friends but the rest of my life has changed.

I can pretty much pinpoint WHEN I let life beat me back down and I quit doing all the things that I know I need to be doing.  I can't go back and change it but I can look at where I am and What I want to change and figure out what I need to do to Find Lady Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment