Weight loss goal

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What I ate yesterday!

egg/mushroom on toast, cantalope & mango juice


Kashi pizza and grapes










I went to a party last night and got home late so didn't have time to post what I ate.


The party was for my daughter's birthday and a totally differant group than I'm used to partying with. It was fun but differant.. One good thing is that my hostess (my daughters best friend) is a vegatarian and I knew she would have some good choices for me. People did look at me funny when I took my pictures..most people take pictures of people..but not me.LOL

I was tempted by the cake and cookies but choose the fruit instead..I like fruit so it wasn't that hard and knowing that if I ate the cake or cookies I would have to take a picture made me stop and think about my choice.. I did have a glass of wine but feel pretty good today.


party plate


fruit

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you made the right choices, good for you.

    ReplyDelete