Weight loss goal

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've never been one to "celebrate" Valentine's Day. I do like Valentine's Day because I know that it means Spring is just around the corner. My Daffodils and Crocus's are popping through the ground and before you know it I will have flowers. I can see out my window here in the office that it is a beautiful day. The sun is shining. I love this time of year!

I went for my Sunday walk at the park yesterday with two of my friends. It was a leisurely walk with lots of talking and laughing but we did take the more strenuous route (with all the hills) so I'm not going to feel guilty about not pushing myself. I needed the time with my friends! They talked me into having a little get together next Saturday night at my house to break in my fire pit that I got for Christmas. I was going to have one a couple of weeks ago but then we got the BIG snowstorm and I cancelled.

I keep telling myself that I need to get the yard raked and then I go out and I'm too cold so I come right back into the house and then do nothing. I did this last weekend and yesterday. So today I'm going to bundle up and see if I can at least get the back yard done..That's where we will be having the "get together".  No excuses for me today..

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment