Weight loss goal

Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's the little things in life that matter!


Pretty good day so far. I got up first thing this morning, put on my Mountain Serenity CD and did my AB workout and some nice relaxing stretches. I love this CD..it has birds chirping and waterfalls in the background of flute music. I bought it years ago and forgot all about it..


 Then I took my supplements/vitamins. I bought this pillbox which has really helped me in remembering to take them.
This has been one of my better buys lately..And it was cheap!

I had an egg with spinach and a cup of tea for breakfast (sorry no picture I ate it before I thought of getting my cell phone out to take one).
It was good. I did use one whole egg and one egg white and some spinach that is getting wilted..

I went to the gym last night and did a mile on the treadmill and then worked my upper body to failure. It felt good. I even got one of the guys to spot me so I could up my weights on the bench press. I may not be losing weight but I will definitely reshape my body and get strong.
I'll probably be the OLDEST STRONG FAT Lady around the gym soon...

Off to work...More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment