Weight loss goal

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A day in my life...

I started out planning to come here and blog EVERY day no matter what...but I haven't been doing so well at it..I have composed a few blogs that I decided not to post because they were too Negative...alot of beating myself up because I'm not doing what I said I was on April 1st...and here it is 3 weeks later and I've still not got it under control...Who knew how hard this was going to be?  I did! That's why I've put off (which is the easier way) of trying to get control of my life and weight ...

It's so easy to come home in the morning after work and sit at the computer, go to FB and play MW...and before you know it..it's time to go to work for the evening...and I haven't done any of the things I promised myself that I would do..hmmmm...
I need to turn this around NOW...Instead of Beating myself up this week I'm going to look at what I have done right and what else I need to do..

Sure I have been walking at the park about 2-3 times a week..need to up this to everyday..
Eating has been better on the most part but still not where I need it to be IF I truly want to lose this weight..
I did lose about 5 pounds the first week but I found 4 of them back...
I went back to drinking Decaf Green Tea with honey instead of Black tea with sugar...my tummy is doing better thanks...but still not drinking enuff Water...

I've been soo cold lately..can't seem to warm up and I use this as an excuse not to do anything...I need to get motivated and move around some...get out one of my exercise tapes and work up a sweat..that should warm me up...
so off I go...
More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment