Weight loss goal

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last day before turning 60!


In the past I've been known to ignore my b'day..like if I didn't acknowledge it I wouldn't get any older.I did this on my 50th...allowed no one to wish me Happy B'day or to even mention it...I think Lar and I probably went for a ride so I wouldn't have to take calls (he was never one for B'day's anyway).. For some reason I don't think my family is going to let me get away with it this year..I guess they figure 60 is a big deal.  I tend not to think about getting older. I really can't see myself  being old!
So what am I doing on my last day of being in my 50's? So far NOTHING! I got up and paid bills and have been reading a book and playing on the computer...I do have things I could do..like clean the house and finish getting ready for the yard sale tomorrow..The weather is cool today..suppose to rain..which would be nice cause it'll wash away some of the pollen. I just can't seem to get motivated today!

I think I should celebrate today not tomorrow after all I did make it through another decade...I suppose I should look back on the last decade to see what all I've accomplished..but I'm just not in the mood for that today..Maybe tomorrow!  I think I'll go have another cup of tea and read some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment