Weight loss goal

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Starting over!

Here it is the first day of April 2010.  On my walk at the park I realized that I am going to be 60 years old in a few days and I DON'T want to be OLD..I want to be 60 years YOUNG!   I want to be that woman that everyone looks at and can't believe her age..not by how she looks but by how she acts.  I have it in me to do this but I've gotten sidetracked the last few years.  I'm going to find the Lady Sue in me!

The first thing I have to do to get back on track is to feel good about myself again...and to do this I WILL Lose Weight.  The extra pounds I'm carrying make it hard to get motivated to do the things I like.
Also my Attitude about myself needs much improvement...I don't want to be that Grouchy Old Lady who sits around on her ass and complains all day..

I know I need a Support group and am working on a plan to get it..I have LOTS of Freinds on FaceBook and in my life..so I Will Utilize them.

I need to Account for myself what and how I am going to. That's what this Blog is for.

I'm working on my big Plan/Goals:
Lose 50 pounds by October 1, 2010. This gives me 6 months..I've done it before and I know I can do it again.
Blog each day! (even if it's just a line or two)
Walk/run a 5K and a 10K in that time..possibly the Tribble Mill 5K and the Duluth.
Do at least 1 hike a month..getting to a Level 5 hike with AOC by September.

My Rewards will be feeling better (healthwise and mentally), Getting back into my skinnier clothes (which I've kept), and possibly finding a new love in my life (joking?).

To do all this I know it will be hard but I've got to start somewhere and it's always good to have a record to track my success (notice ONLY positive things in this Blog).
More To Come

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lady Sue,

    I love this blog spot! I don't think I've ever really done a blog before. This is cool! I'm excited about this new journey and like you said, it can definitely be done.

    ReplyDelete