Weight loss goal

Monday, August 9, 2010

5 things that I love about myself!

This morning I've been spending time reading blogs for inspiration/motivation at operationbeautiful.com my new all time favorite place to be. I've been looking for blogs that relate to what I'm trying to do..finding myself..and in the process I'm finding a lot of good tools to have through others. When I get done reading I find that I feel lighter and happier. Finding happiness again...To me this is more important than actually losing the pounds right now. I'm still working on losing but I find that first I have to accept who and what I am...and to do that I need get rid of some bad habits  (like negative thinking) So instead of looking in the mirror and listing all the things I hate about my body, today I'm going to look inside of myself and find 5 things I love about myself.

1. I love that I am a Loving Mom, a Fun Grami, an Awesome Aunt and a Good Friend!

2. I love that I see beauty in so many things, such as a smile, trees/flowers, a bird in flight, clouds and the stars in the sky on a clear night.

3. I love that I am spontaneous!

4. I love my freckles (they make me unique).

5. I love my strength.

That wasn't so hard! I wonder how many more things I can find?

I also working on  20 ways to love your body

I'm off to have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment