Weight loss goal

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday!

Having my days off in the middle of the week is certainly different for me. It feels like Saturday but everyone I know is at work..hmmm. What can I do with myself today?

I used to be organized but as you can tell by the picture of my desk this morning,  things have gotten out of control and I keep putting off going through all the junk. Last time I cleaned my desk I just dumped everything in a box and put it out in the garage. I'm sure there is something in there that I should file away but since it's been a few months and I haven't needed it I guess it's no big deal..this has been my attitude about pretty much on everything in the last year. Out of site out of mind! But not anymore!

 So today I not only cleaned my desk up..I put everything where it belonged. I did find a couple of things that I had totally forgotten..A poem I wrote for a party we had back in August 1996 and note my neighbor had written to me a few months ago. I got a good laugh out of both of them...Maybe someday I will blog about them.

My desk now looks like this... which I can live with a whole lot better. I love my office but have dreaded cleaning my desk so I've put it off..just like I've been doing with a lot of things in my life. I guess it's a sign that I'm on my way to a better life.

I'm going to reward myself and go out and buy a book.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment