Weight loss goal

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Random Thoughts

I've come to the conclusion that I have too much "stuff" in my head...I can't seem to focus lately! Not sure if it's from all the "stuff" I read (my fav time thing to do) or if it's just  an age thing. Or maybe it's an accumulation of both..

 I have lots of things I think I'll blog about but when I sit down to type it all flies out of my head..or  I see that someone else has blogged about it and they say it so much better than I could ever . My blogs now seem incomplete to me...when I'm thinking about what I want to blog the words just seem to come to my mind but then when I sit in front of the computer to type it I can't think of the words anymore.

I've been checking out other blogs to get motivation (and it does) and I think I'm having "Blog Envy". It's not that I want to have the following that say FF&P has but I want to be able to put into words what I am feeling at the time.

Also I used to be funny! When I look back over my some of my first blogs on Me, Myself & I,  I actually laugh...where is that humor now? Was it because I was so happy with myself it just seemed to come out in my blogs? When did I get so serious? Finding Lady Sue should be fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment