Weight loss goal

Monday, September 13, 2010

I hate that Money dictates how I live!

Fighting to remember that there is more to my life than having monies.
My new job is so much better than the two part time jobs I had last year BUT I still am not making enough money to live on and do some of the things I want. In fact I'm barely making enough to pay my bills and buy groceries.
I got carried away last month and spent more than I should have on extra things...like clothes, the gym and paying for the 5K. And then also I pulled some monies out of my savings to pay for the truck repairs I needed . Then there was the party that I held last weekend..I thought I would be able to limit myself on what I spent but as usual I spent more than I planned. ..now I have very little left.
What I'm really fighting is not to go down back into that dark hole that I've spent the last year in..where I give up on all the good things in my life. I hate that MONIES dictate how I live!
I refuse to give into this depression again..I will not hide! I will figure out a way to get ahead and still live the life I want. I really do not want a lot..I just want to not only exist but to live.
I will look at the positive side of life and not let all the negative things bog me down.
Now ...I'm off to find some of that positive things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment