Weight loss goal

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I feel so Righteous!

I went to the gym last night and there was hardly anyone there....It felt like a Saturday night at the gym..I guess everyone is out doing their last minute Christmas Shopping. That is one advantage to having very little money to spend, It doesn't take long to do your shopping.

I've got all my presents (what there is of them) wrapped and ready to give out tomorrow night. I've got most of my meal planned (I'm cooking) and even though I don't eat meat, I'm fixing my kids favorite Ham Ring with Cheese Sauce (for me I'm fixing the little salmon filled pretzels that I came up with a couple of weeks ago)....

I'm not working tomorrow so I will have the whole day off to finish cleaning my house before the kids come over for the annual Christmas Eve get together. This is a good way for all of us to get together and enjoy watching the kids unwrap Christmas presents.  But first we torture them by making them eat a dinner and then the kids read the the Story about Jesus being born on Christmas. We started this when about 13 years ago and it is now tradition. I think Traditions are good!

For today..I've got my gym bag packed and my Wild Rice & Mushroom soup all ready to take with me.
Not sure that I will actually go to the gym but if I have my bag with me that will be one less excuse I can use.

For now that's all I've got..so more later!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are doing well! I have indulged in quite a bit of junk food...the sort that's offered on the run up to Christmas! You put me to shame. Well done you. You have lots of determination and you deserve to see success. You have worked so hard. You have also supported me in my (quite lame) efforts too, so thank you. Much appreciated.

    Just wanted to wish you a lovely Christmas Sue, and I hope 2011 is really good for you too. Let's hope Father Christmas realises we need a bigger income and sorts something out for us ;)

    Lots of love winging it's way across the pond to you.

    Grumpy x

    ReplyDelete