Weight loss goal

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas is getting CLOSE!

I can't believe it's the first day of December already. How times flies!  Although I'm dreading Christmas because of my money situation, I've come to the conclusion since I can't keep it from happening then I'm going to "embrace" it.  I've got Christmas decorations I haven't put up for 8 years..and since this is something I can do that does not cost anything, I'll get up in the attic and pull them down and decorate my house this year...won't my kids be surprised. I put lights on one of my trees out in the yard last year and that shocked everyone..I think I'll go for a bigger shock this year. I'll post a picture here when I get done.

I've already told my daughter that I will be fixing her cousins & hers favorite meal this Christmas Eve (which is always spent at my house by the family) and she has offered to help with the cost. More on this later.

Last year I gave everyone books from my library (I was even more broke last year than I am this year). Not sure yet what I'm going to do but have been looking into what I can do on a budget. I really like giving presents (sometimes I think it's more fun for me than it is the person recieving) and I've been known to give some pretty weird gifts (especially to the guys).

I've made up my mind that I will not get depressed about what I CAN'T do this year but will look into what I CAN do.

More later since I'm running late (spent too much time reading other blogs) and have to go pack my lunch for work. Already have my bag for the gym packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment