Weight loss goal

Monday, November 1, 2010

20 Things Reasons

20 Things Reasons for Me to lose weight!

1. Getting dressed without having to try on several things before finding something that fits.

2. Shopping for clothes at any store I want and not having to worry that they won’t have something that will fit me.

3. Climbing up stairs without getting out of breath or having to haul myself up with the hand rail.

4. Being able to get off the floor without having to grab onto furniture.

5. Looking in the mirror and liking what I see.

6. Being able to cross and uncross my legs comfortably and easily.

7. Being able to move around in restaurants between tables without worry about bumping into people.

8. Being able to wear a skirt or shorts without my thighs chafing.

9. Being able to hike and keep up with the rest of the group.

10. Fitting into chairs with arms

11. Being able to cut my toenails

12. Being able to bend over and tie my shoes without getting out of breath.

13. No more heartburn.

14. Being able to play around with my GrandKids.

15. Being able to get in and out of cars/trucks easy.

16. Being able to "hop up" out of bed or a chair rather than having to plan in advance how to haul myself up.

17. Feeling so much healthier, stronger, happier.

18. How proud my family is of what I accomplished.

19. Feeling about ten years younger.

20. Having people rave about how good I look!

This thanks to an article in SparksPeople...I used some of her reasons and added my some of my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment