Weight loss goal

Friday, November 5, 2010

No time this morning

Had to pay my bills (online) this morning so now I'm not only late but broke...
I did go to the gym last night and got in a pretty good workout on my legs...but probably not good enough since I'm not sore...hmmm  maybe I need to change up my workout again...
The sun is shining this morning but I think it's a little cool outside. I've got a problem in the fact that I only have one pair of pants that fits me comfortably...I have other pants that fit me but are tight...I do have quite a few pairs of capri's which I've been wearing but my legs get cold..I need to lose this 5 pounds so all my pants will fit me comfortably...talk about motivation...
Got to go...More later

1 comment:

  1. I lost a bit of weight and my clothes became loose. Now, with just a few pounds gained, those waistbands aren't so loose any more. I can feel them fitting more snuggly. Like you, I am broke too (Christmas presents just ain't happening this year - I have had to tell the family I can't go into debt because I have bought presents. I'd never be able to repay it!) It's worrying but perhaps it's also a good excuse not to get any bigger. I won't be able to buy larger clothes! :) Not that I want to....

    I am determined the clothes I now own will be the largest I ever wear. I am not going to go up one more size. No way. That's quite good motivation to keep going!:)

    Got to keep moving even though I don't feel like it. I had a weird cake-fest today. THREE cakes when I haven't eaten ANY for ages. I admire your regular attendance at the gym. I must try to ensure my home workouts happen every day too.

    ReplyDelete