Weight loss goal

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 2 started off right!

With the time change I'm waking up an hour earlier (by the clock)..I never set an alarm but just wake up when the sun comes out (I sleep with my blinds open. Good thing I don't have any neighbors behind me). Instead of pulling the covers over my head and trying to go back to sleep I actually got up and pulled on my workout clothes and did my TaeBo tape...whooo hooo...My IC was trying to tell me that I ached too much and that since I worked out twice yesterday I deserve a break..I had one thing to say to that IC...
"THREE POUNDS!!!!!." and believe me I said it loud and clear..there was no contest who would win this morning..After my work out I took my supplements and started my homemade veggie soup (for lunch), then fixed myself 1 piece of toast with pb, and ate it with a banana and a glass of juice.  I've got all my workout clothes for tonight laid out on the bed , all I have to do is put them in the bag and I'm ready for the day..
It amazes me how good I feel when I actually get myself going in the morning...Shoot I already feel thinner...that may be because I'm sitting up straight instead of slouching...exercise does that for me!

DAY 2 Inspiration....You can handle anything that comes your way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sue, you are putting me to shame here! :)

    I tend to put things off, including exercise, but I know that even a walk makes me feel better. Sometimes it pays to just get on with it rather than find excuses to do other things...and not do the exercise at all! I am my own worst enemy, although all my housework yesterday has left me feeling achey this morning. (I am so fit....not!)

    Have a good and healthy day. By starting right early on you set yourself up for a good day. See, you have homemade soup and the gym on the agenda. YOu've worked for that three pounds loss! Well done you! :)

    ReplyDelete