Weight loss goal

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Goals for November!

I weighed in this morning and I've 1.4 pounds..I'll take it! Not going to be upset because it's only one pound but look at it as a Positive. I didn't make my goal of 8 pounds by the end of October but I came close. So will set a new goal for November. I really want to lose 2 pounds a week..that would put me at 205 the first of December  and then I would only need to lose 6 pounds to be under 200 by the first of the Year. December's a tough month because of the Holiday..the big challenge will be the sweets. To reach this goal I will have to get control of what I'm eating and quit making excuses and get to the gym and work out more...

EXERCISE...my goal for the gym is at least 3 times a week to get a GOOD workout..that means cardio and strength training. On my days off I will either work in the yard, go for a hike (with my AOC group or by myself at my favorite park) or work out with one of my Tae Bo videos.
FOOD...One of the things I loved when I was losing weight 5 years ago was trying new Healthy foods...I'm now on the quest to find Healthy Budget friendly foods...it's a challenge to myself.
WATER...although I do drink water I need to drink more...I average about 40 fl oz right now and it needs to be at least 64 oz..I used to drink a gallon a day...I've been drinking a lot of teas and hot chocolate lately. I will limit myself to one cup of either a day as a treat.
JOURNAL...Keeping honest with myself by coming here! Not always the easiest thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment